I am a one-woman photography business specializing in wedding and portrait photography, and my business is growing quickly. Thus, I am looking for a part-time marketing assistant who can support my marketing and business development initiatives. This is a part-time gig to start (5-10 hours per week) but with room to grow if it’s a good fit. Most work can be done remotely from home, so it would be perfect for a stay-at-home parent looking for extra money and professional interaction.
A marketing assistant will support the marketing, outreach, promotional, and business development efforts of Leise Jones Photography primarily by compiling information, formatting materials, updating social media, and communicating with prospective clients.
- Update company website and blog as needed
- Prepare copy for distribution on social media and other networks
- Manage and help update social media networks
- Maintain and track online advertisements
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Manage client/customer database
- Support sales efforts by assembling proposals, slideshows, and giveaways
- Help staff booths at local trade shows
- Maintain library of marketing materials
- Assemble database of prospective marketing partners/clients
- Research networking, speaking, and other business development opportunities
- Other marketing-related things as they come up!
- customer service skills and experience
- a fun and energetic personality
- excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking
- experience with social media
- detailed oriented, organized
- self-motivated and a creative problem-solver
- a dependable and reliable additional to a small business
If you’re interested, please send a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Marketing Assistant Application” in the subject line. Thanks!