Welcome to my Resources Page!
Here you’ll find tips, tools, advice, guides, and other resources to help you navigate the world of working with wedding photographers and make the most of your investment in photography. If you have questions like, “What should I expect from my photographer?” “What should I wear to my photo shoot?” or “Do I really need an engagement session?” then look no further! The answers are all here.
Start by downloading my Guide to Hiring a Photographer, which tells you what you need to know BEFORE you start calling photographers and what questions to ask.
Also, be sure to check out one of my all-time favorite wedding blogs, A Practical Wedding, which is “focused on creating a culture that supports laid-back, feminist weddings.” Pretty amazing and full of content to help you plan an authentic and unique wedding.
If you have questions not answered here or suggestions for other information I could provide, please let me know! I would love to make this page a great resource for you.
- Things to Know When You Hire a Photographer
- Tips for Hiring a Wedding Photographer
- My Wedding Photography Philosophy
- Questions to Ask Your Wedding Photographer
- What to Expect From Your Photographer
- Do We Really Need Engagement Photos?
- Recommendations for Other Wedding Vendors
- Surviving Family Photos on Your Wedding Day
- Tips For Couples to Get Great Wedding Day Photos